We are pleased to announce that the Allegro Cozumel dive resort officially reopen on December 19, 2014. We have worked diligently to rebuild the resort to once again welcome guests to our fun-filled Allegro Cozumel. The resort is now renewed with updated facilities including renovated restaurants, bars, lobby area, reception desks, night club and theater.
The Allegro Cozumel resort is one of the best located resorts on the island of Cozumel, positioned right on the Caribbean beach in San Francisco, where two worlds of adventure coexist: The fun-in-the-sun beach and the amazing undersea Palancar Reef. Whatever you choose to pursue, the all-inclusive Allegro Cozumel places it right at your fingertips. Beach volleyball, tropical bars and restaurants, and nightclubs keep life on land exciting, while the on-site Pro Dive Mexico dive shop and big-game sport-fishing charters offer a gateway into the dazzling marine sanctuary of Cozumel’s waters.
In addition, the resort complex is located near the famous Coral reef of Palancar where scuba divers can enjoy a unique VIP package, "Ultimate Dive Experience," which offers an exclusive diving area, superior room accommodations with custom services tailored to each guest, making this resort one of the best scuba diving destination in Cozumel. Click here for a layout of the resort and Ultimate Dive Experience VIP area.
And when you awake the next morning, after a relaxing night’s sleep in your comfortable
guest room, you’ll find there’s even more to explore, because the adventure never stops with an Allegro Cozumel dive vacation package.
261 newly renovated tropical theme rooms in Polynesian style bungalows with balcony or terrace (4 handicapped equipped rooms)in the following room categories:
Room amenities include: 1 king or 2 double beds, air-conditioning& ceiling fan, cable TV, telephone, full bath, balcony or terrace, coffee
maker, hair dryer, iron & ironing board, safety deposit box, cribs & extra
bed available upon request.
- Superior Premium
RESTAURANTS & BARS
Menu Style Dining (Reservations Required)
- Buffet Dining: El Topaz – breakfast, lunch & dinner
- A La Carte Dining: The Italian; El Oriental – Oriental
- Snack Bar - lunch buffet, bar & late night fare; Fresh Fruit Bar
- Bars: Lobby Bar; Pool Bar; Snack Bar; Beach Bar; Terraza Bar; Theatre Bar; Aquanox – sports bar & night club
ALL INCLUSIVE FEATURES
- Unlimited meals, snacks & beverages
- Full open bar
- 3 restaurants, 6 bars & 1 sports bar/Disco with bar
- 3 swimming pools (1 relaxation, 1 activity pool, 1 kids)
- Chaise lounges & towel service by the pool & beach areas
- 1 Jacuzzi
- Fitness facilities & sauna
- Kids Club with supervised activities (ages 4-12 yrs)
- Teens Club with activities (8-17 yrs)
- Kids Water Park
- Sports: 4 illuminated courts: 3 tennis and 1 multipurpose court: basketball, tennis, volleyball; beach soccer, ping-pong, darts,billiards, kayaking, snorkeling, boogie boarding, sailing, windsurfing& giant chess board
- Daily activities program by the pool and beach areas
- Nightly shows & entertainment
- Taxes & gratuities
OPTIONAL FEATURES (not included in all-inclusive plan)
- Deep-sea fishing & other excursions
- 18-hole golf course (17 miles from hotel)
- Motorized water sports
- Spa facilities
- Dive shop
- Car & scooter rentals
- 24-hour medical services (on call)
- Baby-sitting services (reservations required)
- Laundry services
- Currency exchange
- Internet center
- Fax & copy services
- Telephone calls & internet connection/usage fees
Please complete our Reservation Request Form or contact us at toll free 800-353-3419 or our Florida office at 954.453.5036 or E-mail us for more information.